Control your activities.
Does accounting for your K-12 district’s extracurricular activities, events, clubs, and sports feel more complicated and exhausting than running laps on the track while playing a tuba?
Join the club.
The problem with most Activities Accounting solutions is that they:
- Lack transparency and real-time data across the district.
- Restrict centralized district control and access to all activity accounts.
- Complicate data entry by multiple users.
- Aren’t secure.
Fortunately, you no longer have to struggle through the same problems you’ve always faced, the same problems most software solutions create.
We’ve designed AAWeb specifically to overcome all of these challenges and exceed your needs and expectations as a Financial Administrator.
AAWeb is an easy-to-use, web-based Activities Accounting solution that:
- Accommodates multiple schools, locations, and users.
- Delivers district-wide reporting.
- Protects sensitive account information through secure, real-time access.
It’s time to put the right financial accounting software on your team.
The Right Financial Accounting Software for Your School Activities
With this cloud-based financial accounting software, you finally will be able to:
- Stay organized by simplifying school- and district-processes.
- Get work done faster and more efficiently with access to data from all your schools.
- Make smarter financial decisions by tracking and reconciling activity funds, including athletic and club events.
- Trust the security of your sensitive financial information because you set and monitor user permissions.
- Save time by adding and maintaining vendor information for when you need it in a hurry.
- Enjoy the freedom of working from anywhere, directly on the web, instead of being stuck at a single computer.
So don’t leave your data disorganized and un-secured for even a moment longer.
Get a handle on your district’s Activities Accounting today.
- District-wide centralized database
- User-access permissions by school and activity
- Internal controls for accessing data from all schools
- User-ID tracking for each transaction
- Track receipts
- Consolidate reports (built in!) on specific activities across schools
- Simplify fund transfers between activities
- Assign activity fees and monitor payments
- Add/Maintain vendor information
- Establish IDs for each school activity
- Arrange activities by groups, reporting IDs, and categories
- Assign school-specific information
- Post check information to various accounts
- Record and store vendor purchase-order information
- Track funds within each activity
- Streamline data entry
- Clear checks and reconcile accounts quickly and conveniently
- Track vendor purchase-orders and checks online
- Generate vendor totals for 1099 reporting
- Apply fee payments to applicable activities
- Convert reports into PDF, Excel, HTML, or other word processing formats
- Reports available include: Activity Detail, Adjustment Detail, Check Summary, Current Cash Balance, Outstanding POs, Sales Tax, Vendor Summary, YTD Activity Summary and YTD Cash Balance.
- Check stock featuring MICR line and school or district logo available from Harris Forms