It’s not you. You’re just using the wrong ERP software.
Is your current Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software hindering your workflow, slowing your turn-around times, and making it impossible to get the insights you need to make smart financial decisions for your district?
Worse yet: Are you getting inaccurate, miscalculated, or outdated data and worrying about unreliable reports?
The Financial Accounting software you’re using may not be the tool you need for your job, especially if it’s:
- Unable to integrate/import data across modules or export files.
- Insufficient at, or incapable of, handling mass updates and large-scale data entry.
- Losing, duplicating, or creating inaccurate data.
- Wasting paper, delaying approvals, or flat out wasting your time.
It’s a long, frustrating list, but that’s what happens when you use the wrong software to handle the critical financial data of your unique district.
That’s why we’ve created AptaFund with you in mind.
The Right ERP Software for Your Smaller School District
AptaFund is the online computer software system for fund accounting and business management. It’s been designed, tested, and proven to be the right tool for the financial management of school districts with under 15,000 students.
With the AptaFund Enterprise Resource Planning software, you can:
- Integrate all your information across every module.
- See and use real-time data, instantly updated.
- Accurately and quickly export data from flexible grids.
- Intuitively navigate the friendly, straightforward interface.
- Conveniently access and update information from the cloud.
- Save time with an efficient Employee Self Service module.
- Utilize built-in California county reports.
Combine this powerful, uniquely designed software with industry-leading Training and Support that goes beyond any you’ve experienced before, and it’s easy to see that AptaFund is what your school district’s Financial Management has been missing.
The Data You Need, When and Where You Need It
Stop scrambling, shuffling, and searching for your data. AptaFund takes the information you need and puts it right at your fingertips, right when you need it.
In one, easy-to-use dashboard, you’ll have fully-integrated access to:
- General Ledger
- Budget Development
- Cash Receipts
- Human Resources (including Position Control)
- Employee Services Portal
- State Reporting
- Vendor Management
- Accounts Payable
- Capital Assets (Non-Profit Compliant)
- Bank Reconciliation
Plus, no matter how you choose to transfer, export, or arrange your information, you can count on AptaFund to keep your sensitive Financial data secure, up-to-date, and accurate.
- Protects your information and records the details for every transaction with built-in safeguards.
- GAAP, GASB 34, and USFR compliant.
- Tiered user- and account-code security.
- Streamlined web purchasing ability.
- Available as a self-hosted solution or as a “Software as a Service” (SaaS) solution that lets you rely on Harris to host, back up, maintain, update, and secure your data.
- Requires minimal local hardware and, therefore, low capital expenditure.
- Supports conversion from legacy systems with a data-import module, tools, and templates.
- Lets you configure the modules based on your district’s needs.
- Auditor friendly, with AptaTrace following each transaction from its source to the GL and back while offering secure, view-only access for auditors.
- Robust but customizable, with over 120 pre-defined reports and custom-report abilities offering unlimited options for viewing critical data and evaluating performance.
- Convenient, since it’s internet enabled and users need only a compatible browser at their workstation.