The way school fees were meant to be paid.
Does handling your school’s student activity fees feel like an added layer of frustration? Like extra work tacked onto the financial accounting you’re already doing for your school?
That’s because, right now, the way you’re handling student fees:
- Burdens you with the many pitfalls of handling actual cash.
- Complicates school and district accounting with separate processes for activity fees.
- Delays reporting and causes miscalculations along the way.
- Requires too many steps for paying, collecting, accounting, reporting, depositing, and managing.
When it comes to handling student activity fee transactions, there’s a smarter, more efficient and effective way: eSchoolPayments.
School Fee Collection Software for the 21st Century
eSchoolPayments is the activity-fee collection and accounting software that enables your school district to collect payments for student activities and events. The secure website allows parents to establish a free account and add money using a credit card, debit card, or electronic check—any time, day or night.
With eSchoolPayments, you can:
- Feel confident that all sensitive financial data is secure and accurate by eliminating paper cash.
- Make better decisions at a glance by viewing customized, detailed, or summarized reports.
- Get work done faster because all the transaction tools you need are in a single app.
- Stay organized the way you want by controlling payment types, descriptions, and rules.
- Automate deposits directly from the payment portal to your district bank account.
So get the common-sense solution you need for your district’s activity fee collections today.
School District Benefits
The eSchoolPayments software will help your district and its individual schools collect, account, and manage activity fees faster, safer, and more efficiently because it:
- Eliminates cash handling.
- Protects parent card information with the most sophisticated security available: 256-bit digital encryption (PCI compliant).
- Customizes transaction reports for parents and school/district administrators.
- Delivers online payments and parent convenience fees directly to the district bank account.
- Allows districts to determine payment types, descriptions, and rules.
- Integrates seamlessly with Harris’ flagship Financial Accounting products: AAWeb, NextGen, and SmartFusion.
Parent and Student Benefits
eSchoolPayments makes Life easier for parents and students, too, by allowing them to:
- Add funds securely, conveniently, and directly into student accounts.
- View student transaction history.
- Print and reprint detailed receipts for online payments.
- Pay for a variety of school-related items, including:
- Library fines
- Camps and field trips
- Student Store items
- Enrollment fees
- Lab fees
- Club dues
- Sports/Booster fees
- Prom tickets
- And more!
Here are just some of the useful ways you can use eSchoolPayments to collect and manage school fees easily:
- Create individual payment pages, each with its own unique web address, for your local schools and/or central office.
- Add new or modify existing items, categories, and payment pages easily.
- Print detailed or summarized reports on items paid.
- Export revenue and convenience fees from eSchoolPayments and import by transaction to Nextgen or SmartFusion.
- Create offsetting cash entries for revenues when importing transactions to either Nextgen or SmartFusion.