The other school districts are going to want to trade for it.
Is your School Nutrition software and hardware outdated, slow, and “glitchy?”
Often, school lunch (and breakfast) solutions struggle to keep up with the needs of K-12 cafeteria staff and the long lines of students they serve each day.
That’s because most School Nutrition solutions:
- Force you to transfer data manually and remember extra steps, causing costly errors.
- Slow your lunch lines with a clumsy, outdated point-of-sale (P.O.S.) system.
- Overburden your staff, each of whom already are “wearing multiple hats.”
- Require you to maintain your own server and backups, costing valuable time and resources while also straining your IT director with the responsibility of safeguarding sensitive data.
- Restrict all work to a single, desktop computer.
- Confuse, frustrate, and anger employees with poor Support response times from the provider.
These problems can wreak havoc on your entire School Nutrition program and put everyone from parents and students to cafeteria staff and administrators in a tough spot.
Fortunately, we have the comprehensive School Food Service solution that solves all of these problems.
We have eTrition.
The Simple Solution for All Your School Nutrition Needs
eTrition is the web-based software that manages every last one of your district-wide School Nutrition program’s needs, and does it faster, more accurately, and more easily than any other solution on the market.
All the individual modules that make up eTrition integrate with one another, allowing for fewer keystrokes and steps in your daily processes. The result? Your lunch lines move faster, your students are happier, and your team is better.
With eTrition, you finally will be able to:
- Speed up your lines with a quicker, more-reliable P.O.S. system that’s simple to learn and easy to use.
- Reduce steps in data transfer with the ability to integrate with most Student Information systems.
- Avoid errors by automating your processes.
- Save time with single-click end-of-day reporting and built-in USDA-approved nutrient analyses.
- Enjoy the convenience of working in the cloud, from anywhere, with centralized control.
- Feel confident knowing your students’ sensitive data is encrypted and 100% secure.
- Save money by utilizing your current infrastructure and platform to avoid costly equipment purchases during implementation.
- Pick your own processes by configuring the module-based system to the unique needs of your program and personnel, all with our hands-on guidance.
Plus, our Support is proactive so you’ll have answers to any question or unforeseen issue immediately — if not sooner.
The eTrition School Food Service solution offers a variety of tools that are so convenient, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without them.
These superior features include:
- Centralized SQL server database
- “Safety Net” Serving for continuous access, even during network failure or disconnection
- Browser-based access that lets students receive service at any cafeteria in your system
- Single-point updates, allowing simple configuration of cafeteria computers
- Encryption of sensitive data, blocking access by unauthorized users
- Modular setup that allows a high level of convenient customization
- Fully integrated General Ledger / Co-Op Purchasing modules
- Intuitive dashboard that shows real-time snapshots of key analytics and information.
With eTrition, you can quickly, easily, and accurately handle:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bidding / Co-op Purchasing
- General Ledger (fully integrated)
- Point-of-Sale Operations
- Menu Planning
- USDA-Approved Nutrient Analyses
- Financial Accounting
- Free- and Reduced-Meal Application Processing (through EZMealApp.com)
- Online Payments (through EZSchoolPay.com)
Top Function Details
- Invoice Entry
- Check Processing
- Accounts Payable Aging
- Accounts Payable Data
- Accounts Payable Detail
- Check Register
- Invoice Journal
- Vendor Payment Summary
- Unpaid Purchase Order Receipts
- Void Checks Report
- 1099 Report
- Plus: Integrated with GL to record payments made, payables, expenses, and more!
Bidding / Co-Op Purchasing
- Bid-Item Importing
- Lowest-Bidder Analysis
- Automatic New-Cost and Vendor-Information Updates
- Plus: Integrates with Co-Op purchasing for new-cost and vendor-information updates!
- Enter Invoices
- Receive Payments
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Receivable Data
- Cash Receipts
- Sales Tax
- Plus: Integrated with GL to record payments received, receivables, sales tax payable, and more!
General Ledger (Fully Integrated)
- Manual Journal Entry and Import
- Account Query Screen featuring quick view\search of all GL activity by account at district or school level
- Full Integration with Daily Sales, Inventory, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Purchasing modules
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Report
- Chart of Accounts
- Custom GL Report
- General Ledger Summary and Detail
- Journal Entries
- Statement of Revenue and Expense
- Trial Balance