Observe, assess, and improve your teachers.
Is teacher evaluation a cumbersome, time-consuming process that doesn’t even seem to improve teacher performance in the classroom the way you’d like it to?
You’re not alone.
School staff evaluations often are overly complicated and, worse yet, fail to actually motivate teachers in their professional development.
That’s because most teacher assessment software systems come up short by:
- Scattering data throughout stacks of paper forms or, even with free electronic evaluation forms, making it time-consuming, complicated, and confusing to pull up data or observations on an individual teacher and effectively evaluate and learn from it.
- Restricting you to pre-built forms with no flexibility, preventing you from evaluating unique/progressive curriculum and teaching styles that could be working effectively in your school or district.
- Wasting time when you require specific data by not efficiently organizing your observation statistics.
With teacher observation-and-evaluation software like this, it’s not only difficult to improve teacher performance in the classroom, it’s consequently impossible to improve student achievement.
That’s why the eWalk teacher observation-and-assessment tool is so radically different.
We’ve designed eWalk to make an actual, positive impact not only on the way you observe and assess your teachers and staff, but also on the way your teachers, staff, and students actually perform as a result.
More Than Just a “Teacher Grader” Software
eWalk is the observation-and-teacher-assessment software that not only makes school staff evaluations easier for you, but also empowers teachers with meaningful, actionable insights.
With eWalk, you can motivate teachers by:
- Saving time with tools for easy search and quick discovery of your staff’s strongest and weakest points.
- Pinpointing specific instructional practices that need improvement after a single observation, thanks to a detailed, flexible reporting system. This allows you to give effective, constructive feedback that empowers teachers and staff to grow professionally and better serve the students.
- Organizing and standardizing your school’s/district’s teacher assessment system with automatically aggregated data that lets you easily access, filter, and view individual walkthroughs.
- Scoring all observations based on uniformed criteria and storing the data in one program so you can avoid duplicate evaluations.
- Customizing observations and assessments for teachers, staff, and curriculum based on your specific needs with the most in-depth template authoring system available on the market today. This includes a configurable rubric system that automatically calculates scores without exporting to a third-party tool.
- Easily adding video evidence to your observations with the iCoach add-on for a clearer discussion process.
- Conveniently working offline within the eWalk app when you need to, which is especially helpful during classroom observation sessions.
- Complete iCoach-integration available for added video capabilities
- Easy-to-learn/use dashboard
- Fully customizable templates
- Convenient offline mobile app available
- Powerful reporting functions
- Affordable pricing
- Hands-on training and reliable, proactive technical support
- Eliminate paperwork
- Upload nearly any observation form or framework
- Collect data with an iPad or any other web-enabled device
- Choose the stats you want to see with flexible search
- Print reports or send via email