The application process just got easier.
If your School Nutrition program struggles with the simple application process for free- and reduced-meals, you probably are going about it the wrong way.
The problem with most free- and reduced-meal application processes is that they:
- Waste time by redundantly forcing staff to transcribe information from paper applications to digital systems.
- Inconvenience parents who have to wait on slow notifications of eligibility.
- Complicate the process for matching student ID numbers with external civic department records.
These obstacles cause entirely too much frustration in what should be a straightforward process.
That is, until now.
Software for Simpler Free- and Reduced-Meal Application Processing
EZMealApp is the software that makes your free- and reduced-meal application process as straightforward as it always should’ve been.
With EZMealApp, your district’s School Nutrition program will:
- Save time with digital application submissions directly from parents, eliminating the need for data re-entry and expediting eligibility notifications.
- Enable parents to submit their applications conveniently from any internet-accessible computer.
- Simplify the process by pre-matching student identification numbers to categorical eligibility of food stamps and migrant/homeless/institutionalized status, imported from outside authorities.
Plus, we’ll be there for you when you need us.
Our Proactive Support Promise means we’ll be right there to answer any questions or troubleshoot any unforeseen issues that arise, often before you even know you need us.
EZMealApp lets your school district’s Nutrition program:
- Eliminate data re-entry by staff, reducing labor costs.
- Speed up processing times.
- Reduce or eliminates paper, scanning, and printing costs.
- Improve service to parents and students, who receive eligibility notification quickly.
- Integrate with other eTrition modules, including a dashboard that automatically shows real-time new-application submissions and allows the district simply to click on the student’s name, process the application, and then serve a free/reduced lunch to the student immediately.
- Enjoy pre-matching of student identification numbers to categorical eligibility of food stamps and migrant/homeless/institutionalized status, imported from outside authorities.
EZMealApp also lets parents and students:
- Easily navigate the intuitive interface.
- Trust that their data is secure through SSL security protocol.
- Quickly receive automatically generated eligibility notification letters in the appropriate language.
- Gain immediate student eligibility at Point-of-Sale, once approved.