The environment you need for the results you envision.
Are your K-12 students, parents, teachers, and administrators on the same page? Are they all working toward the same Education goals, together?
If it feels like each group within your district is working alone, in a bubble, then your current student administrative solution probably:
- Makes it inconvenient for parents to get involved without real-time communication.
- Wastes time attempting district-wide mass updates with paper, phone chains, or emails.
- Complicates scheduling by using multiple calendars with no central control.
- Lacks the necessary security for keeping sensitive student information safe.
- Slows the dissemination of urgent, need-to-know updates by relying on manual, laborious emails sent one at a time.
- Leaves you in the dark with little feedback about what’s working and what’s not.
- Restricts you to an inconvenient desktop computer.
With barriers like these, engagement suffers, cooperation fails, and goals go unrealized.
Fortunately, there’s a way for your K-12 school district to overcome these obstacles.
It’s called School Rush!.
School Community-Building Software That Makes a Difference
School Rush! is the real-time, classroom-level communication app that lets you:
- Increase parent engagement up to 90% through sheer convenience, which boosts students’ grades, test scores, and graduation rates.
- Enhance teacher abilities with classroom-level sharing directly to all parents, all at once.
- Analyze concrete metadata and adapt to what parents are interacting with the most.
- Organize efforts with centralized control over a shared, single calendar.
- Update from anywhere, directly from the cloud or, for parents and staff, from a convenient smart phone app.
- Save time with efficient, real-time digital communication.
- Rest assured knowing all communications are secure.
- Bolster your emergency alert system with speed and reach.
- Make a real difference with parents, students, teachers, and administrators all working together to achieve a shared Education goal.
- Homework Assignments: Push homework assignments and other important events to parents’ smartphone calendars.
- Message Feed: Send classroom pictures, documents, and text messages.
- Daily Planner: Give parents and teachers an instant, personalized view of current and upcoming events.
- Notifications: Send voice, text, email, and app alerts from the school.
- Student and Staff Directory: Provide parents access to contact info for teachers and, optionally, other parents.
- Sync with Student Information Systems (SIS) in real time.
- Make emergency calls and texts.
- Share classroom pictures with parents securely.