Stop working around your software. Start working toward your goals.
Do you spend more time working around the shortcomings of your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system than you do making actual financial decisions for your K-12 school district?
That’s because most Enterprise Resource Planning solutions:
- Restrict you to on-site, PC-only devices.
- Lack sufficient security, leaving your data vulnerable.
- Can’t handle bulk imports.
- Aren’t flexible with reporting or post-period changes.
Dealing with these software failures can take more time and energy than does the actual management of your K-12 school district’s finances.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Outsmart your Enterprise Resource Planning with SmartFusion.
SmartFusion is the flexible Enterprise Resource Planning software that’s robust enough to handle all of your schools’ data, and nimble enough to get it done the way you want.
With SmartFusion, you will:
- Enjoy the freedom of working from anywhere, on any device, directly from the cloud (with the option to self-host for your convenience).
- Have confidence that all your sensitive financial information is secure at all times.
- Take control of your processes by importing large amounts of data across fully-integrated modules.
- Expand your capabilities easily with third-party software integration.
- Stop worrying about compliance and inaccuracies, thanks to built-in state/federal reporting and data-entry flexibility.
- Get your work done without “hiccups” because our hands-on Training and proactive Support are the best in this industry, bar none.
So get the Enterprise Resource Planning solution you need for your K-12 district’s financial management.
- Real-time updating the moment you enter or change information.
- Choice of local hosting or Software as a Service (SAAS).
- User-defined security settings.
- Consistent interface between modules.
- Flexible grid reporting.
- Drill-down capabilities.
- Built-in customizable reporting (state and federal)
- Standard or customized reports using SAP Crystal Reports.
- Integration with Microsoft Office (Microsoft SQL/.Net) and Adobe
- Third-party software interface ability.
- General Ledger
- Project Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Budget Preparation
- Student Activities Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Reporting
- Document Services, including imaging and archiving
- GAAP-, GAAFR-, and GASB 34-compliant tracking receipts
Payroll and Human Resources
- Employee Self-Service
- Absent Employee Tracking
- Position Control
- Applicant Tracking
- Insurance and Benefits