New York’s Very Own
Does your K-12 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software struggle to keep up with the unique needs of your New York school district and/or BOCES?
A lot of the time, these generic, business office data-processing systems come up short by:
- Causing headaches due to a lack of product integration.
- Wasting time with manual, or even paper, processes.
- Confusing users with a data flow that starts and ends in different places.
- Creating extra work by neglecting Human Resource (HR) needs.
With ERP processes like those, it’s a wonder that NY school districts are able to get anything else done.
Well, wonder no more.
WinCap is about to change the way you think about School Business Management.
The Enterprise Resource Planning Software for NY
WinCap is a powerful-but-flexible, district-wide financial management computer software system designed – by New Yorkers – to surpass every last K-12 Accounting need of New York’s school districts and BOCES.
With WinCap, you will:
- Untangle the patchwork with full product-integration.
- Save time with automated processes.
- Easily understand and follow the data as it starts and ends at the source: a convenient employee portal.
- Improve teamwork by keeping HR in the loop with a Board Agenda module.
So get the powerful solution you need for your NY school district’s Financial Accounting today.
WinCap comes equipped with everything a New York school district could want for its daily Enterprise Resource Planning, including:
- Intuitive user-interface.
- Multi-level security by fund, function/transaction type,
and budget code.
- Crystal Report Writer integration.
- MS-Office-products interface.
Take a look at just a couple of WinCap’s powerful, easy-to-use modules:
- Claim-form processing for non-time-sensitive pay (chaperoning, tutoring, curriculum development, etc.)
- Email approval routing
- Automated payroll transaction creation
- Employee initiation and easy tracking
- IT2104 electronic requests and approvals
- Salary notices
- Leave requests, email notifications, and approval
- Web requisitioning, approval, and email notifications
- Bids, purchase orders, and warehouse/inventory tracking
- Accounts payable/cash disbursements, and cash receipts
- Budget maintenance and development
- Revenue accounting for multiple types of transaction-based fund accounts
- General ledger, billing, and accounts receivable
- Employee attendance
- Certification, tenure, seniority, and much more HR data
- Employee benefits
- Staff cost projections
- Position control
Time and Attendance
- Payroll process automation (Say goodbye to paper!)
- Timesheet/Pay item maintainance and approval
- Time-clock/Kiosk/Web-connected device time-entry
- Pending payroll transaction creation (based on supervisor approvals)
- Approval flow separation (based on job duty/task)
- From/to payroll, HR, and attendance hourly update automation
- Salaried employee identification (Only pay for supplemental or overtime)
- Per-transaction calculation for pay rate and budget