Control your activities.
AAWeb is the web-based School Activities Accounting software that lets you:
- Stay organized by simplifying school- and district-processes.
- Get work done faster with access to data from all your schools.
- Make smarter financial decisions by tracking and reconciling activity funds.
- Save time by adding and maintaining vendor information for easier access.
- Feel secure about your sensitive financial information because you set and monitor user permissions.
- Enjoy the freedom of working from anywhere, directly on the web, instead of being stuck at a single computer.
School Activities Accounting Software
Does managing funds for your K-12 district’s extracurricular activities, events, clubs, and sports feel more complicated and exhausting than running laps on the track while playing a tuba?
AAWeb simplifies your entire district’s Activities Accounting by:
Accommodating multiple schools, locations, and users.
Delivering district-wide reporting.
Protecting sensitive account information through secure, real-time access.
- District-wide centralized database
- User-access permissions by school and activity
- Internal controls for accessing data from all schools
- User-ID tracking for each transaction
- Track receipts
- Consolidate built-in reports on specific activities across schools
- Simplify fund transfers between activities
- Assign activity fees
- Monitor payments
- Add/Maintain vendor information
- Establish IDs for each school activity
- Arrange activities by groups, reporting IDs, and categories
- Assign school-specific information
- Post check information to various accounts
- Record and store vendor purchase-order information
- Track funds within each activity
- Streamline data entry
- Clear checks and reconcile accounts quickly and conveniently
- Track vendor purchase-orders and checks online
- Generate vendor totals for 1099 reporting
- Apply fee payments to applicable activities
- Convert reports into PDF, Excel, HTML, or other word processing formats
- Reports available include: Activity Detail, Adjustment Detail, Check Summary, Current Cash Balance, Outstanding POs, Sales Tax, Vendor Summary, YTD Activity Summary, and YTD Cash Balance.
- Check stock featuring MICR line and school or district logo available from Harris Forms