Financial Management Software for Smaller Districts
AptaFund is the configurable online software system for fund accounting and business management that’s perfect for school districts with under 15,000 students.
With AptaFund, you can lead your school to financial success by:
- Bringing HR data into one system with your Financial data.
- Having the power to handle large-scale data entry and mass-updates.
- Making smart decisions with data at your fingertips, integrated across every module.
- Improving accuracy with real-time data, instantly updated.
- Quickly exporting data from flexible grids.
- Intuitively navigating the friendly, straightforward interface.
- Conveniently accessing and updating information from the cloud.
- Saving time with an efficient Employee Self Service module.
- Reporting with less work using built-in California county reports.
Fund Accounting and Business Management Software for Smaller School Districts
The Data You Need, When and Where You Need It
Stop scrambling, shuffling, and searching for your data. AptaFund takes the information you need and puts it right at your fingertips, right when you need it.
In a single, easy-to-use dashboard, you will have fully-integrated access to:
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Budget Development
- Capital Assets (Non-Profit Compliant)
- Cash Receipts
- Employee Services Portal
- General Ledger
- Human Resources (including Position Control)
- State Reporting
- Vendor Management
PLUS: No matter how you choose to transfer, export, or arrange your information, you can count on AptaFund to keep your sensitive Financial data secure, up-to-date, and accurate.
- Protects your information and records the details for every transaction with built-in safeguards.
- GAAP, GASB 34, and USFR compliant.
- Tiered user- and account-code security.
- Streamlined web purchasing ability.
- Available as a self-hosted solution or as a “Software as a Service” (SaaS) solution that lets you rely on Harris to host, back up, maintain, update, and secure your data.
- Requires minimal local hardware and, therefore, low capital expenditure.
- Supports conversion from legacy systems with a data-import module, tools, and templates.
- Lets you configure the modules based on your district’s needs.
- Auditor friendly, with AptaTrace following each transaction from its source to the GL and back while offering secure, view-only access for auditors.
- Robust but customizable, with over 120 pre-defined reports and custom-report abilities offering unlimited options for viewing critical data and evaluating performance.
- Convenient, since it’s internet enabled and users need only a compatible browser at their workstation.