Designed and built for CTE.
ClassMate is the Student Administration and Data Management software system designed and built just for specialized Education environments.
Whether you’re teaching Career and Technical Education (CTE), Alternative Education, Adult Education, or Special Education, you need a data management software system that can handle the unique needs of your program, which are different from those of a K-12 school.
ClassMate is that software.
With ClassMate, you will more easily, conveniently, and effectively prepare your students for post-secondary placement or direct entry into today’s workforce.
CTE Student Data Management Software
ClassMate supports you as you train students for the high-skill, high-wage, high-demand jobs of today. While you make them college- and career-ready, ClassMate will track the data to help tell the story of how your students succeed.
With ClassMate, you finally will be able to:
- Simplify data sharing between your CTE program and multiple school districts.
- Easily measure CTE completers and calculate completion status based on CTE programs of study in order to meet Perkins compliance regulations.
- Save time and improve success rates by enabling your students to review available courses and sign up to study the most applicable programs for their individual needs.
- Conveniently organize the training process, manage course curriculum, and track student progress for better results.
- Track technical competencies, which leads to proficiency at completing industry certifications and improved ability to obtain gainful employment.
- Follow up with students after they graduate in order to guide them in securing employment or a post-secondary education.
- Enable students to build online career portfolios that can be shared with prospective employers.
- Sort through local employers, link students to them, and maintain work schedules so that students can gain real-world experience in the career pathways of their choice.
- Generate training plans directly from the software to create a clear set of on-the-job tasks for each student to complete.
- View work performance evaluations directly from employers.
NEW — Discover Pathway EXP for CTE Pathway Completion tracking!
- Centralize all your student data.
- Integrate flexible scheduling blocks.
- Record & monitor attendance & certification hours.
- Map curriculum to career pathways.
- Promote standardization & accountability.
- Facilitate Perkins Funding regulation compliance.
- Increase faculty and staff productivity.
- Improve workflow efficiency with online registration, course tuition, and district billing.