Instruction Management and Student Performance System
EdInsight is the Student Performance software that lets you:
- Align your curriculum and class activities with PA Eligible Content using assessment items that were written for the most granular level of PA standards and covers every single one.
- Differentiate instruction by targeting specific deficiencies and strengths for each student, and provide tailored educational resources to meet their needs.
- Include Evidence-Based Selected Response (EBSR) question types and Text Dependent Analysis (TDA) prompts with quality reading passages for the PSSA.
- Leverage a resource bank with thousands of free educational resources covering all learning levels (remedial, on-target, and advanced), all vetted by expert PA educators.
- Control your assessments and resources with the option to swap out Kandoolu’s recommendations for your own resources.
- Make assessment engaging with teacher-led quizzes or a classroom game mode for encouraging and developing collaboration/team skills. or choose from self-guided options.
- Work from anywhere, on any device (including cell phones), with this web-based solution.
- Save money with Kandoolu’s affordable, cost-effective price.
Ready for efficient assessment and effective learning? Sign Up at the Bottom of the Page
Real-Time Formative Assessment and Differentiated Instruction Web App
- Assessments written to PA Eligible Content (and also aligned to USCC standards)
- Resource bank with free, PA- and USCC-aligned educational videos, activities, and games for students
- Math, Grammar, and Reading (Grade 1 through HS)
- Quality reading passages with EBSRs and TDA prompts
- Teacher-led, self-guided, and Classroom Game Mode quiz options
- Trophies for students to earn as they progress
- Real-time technology
- Web-based (Works on any device)
- Simple-yet-powerful reporting to quickly identify student misconceptions and strongest/weakest skill areas
- Easy setup with roster integration via EdInsight, Google Classroom, or Schoology
- Intuitive- easy to use, teachers can learn and be ready to go after just a one hour webinar
- Customizable avatars for teachers and students
- Student profiles with interests and favorite learning styles
“Mission Control” practice room where students have fun while building math skills.
See Edinsight in action.
Sign Up for EdInsight