Comprehensive School Nutrition Program Software
eTrition is the web-based School Nutrition software that lets you manage your entire district’s program conveniently in one system, from any location.
With eTrition, you will be able to:
- Speed up your lines with a fast, reliable P.O.S. system that’s simple to learn and easy to use.
- Enjoy the convenience of working in the cloud, from anywhere, with centralized control.
- Save time with single-click end-of-day reporting and built-in USDA-approved nutrient analyses.
- Avoid errors by automating your processes.
- Reduce steps in data transfer with the ability to integrate with most Student Information systems.
- Feel confident knowing your students’ sensitive data is encrypted and 100% secure.
- Save money by keeping your current infrastructure and platform to avoid costly equipment purchases during implementation.
- Pick your own processes by configuring the module-based system to the unique needs of your program and employees, all with our hands-on guidance.
Watch your peers explain how eTrition helped them.
Complete School Lunch Program Software System
What You Get from eTrition
All the modules in eTrition integrate with one another, allowing for fewer keystrokes and steps in your daily processes.
The result? Your lunch lines move faster, your students are happier, and your team is better.
With eTrition, you will be able to easily and accurately handle:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bidding / Co-op Purchasing
- Financial Accounting
- Free- and Reduced-Meal Application Processing (through EZMealApp)
- General Ledger (fully integrated)
- Menu Planning
- Online Payments (through EZSchoolPay)
- Point-of-Sale Operations
- USDA-Approved Nutrient Analyses
Plus — eTrition is USDA-approved for use in certification of compliance with lunch meal requirements, as well as nutrient analyses required in the school meal programs.
eTrition comes with a variety of convenient tools that make your day-to-day work easier and faster, including:
- Centralized SQL server database
- “Safety Net” Serving for continuous access, even during network failure or disconnection
- Browser-based access that lets students receive service at any cafeteria in your system
- Single-point updates, allowing simple configuration of cafeteria computers
- Encryption of sensitive data, blocking access by unauthorized users
- Modular setup that allows a high level of convenient customization
- Fully integrated General Ledger / Co-Op Purchasing modules
- Intuitive dashboard that shows real-time snapshots of key analytics and information.
Now Available: Enhanced Dashboards
Stay organized, work faster, and make the smartest decisions.
eTrition now offers enhanced dashboards that put all the information you need right at your fingertips.
Top Function Details
- Invoice Entry
- Check Processing
- Accounts Payable Aging
- Accounts Payable Data
- Accounts Payable Detail
- Check Register
- Invoice Journal
- Vendor Payment Summary
- Unpaid Purchase Order Receipts
- Void Checks Report
- 1099 Report
- Plus: Integrated with GL to record payments made, payables, expenses, and more!
Bidding / Co-Op Purchasing
- Bid-Item Importing
- Lowest-Bidder Analysis
- Automatic New-Cost and Vendor-Information Updates
- Plus: Integrates with Co-Op purchasing for new-cost and vendor-information updates!
- Enter Invoices
- Receive Payments
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Receivable Data
- Cash Receipts
- Sales Tax
- Plus: Integrated with GL to record payments received, receivables, sales tax payable, and more!
General Ledger (Fully Integrated)
- Manual Journal Entry and Import
- Account Query Screen featuring quick view\search of all GL activity by account at district or school level
- Full Integration with Daily Sales, Inventory, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Purchasing modules
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Report
- Chart of Accounts
- Custom GL Report
- General Ledger Summary and Detail
- Journal Entries
- Statement of Revenue and Expense
- Trial Balance