Free-/Reduced-Meal Application + Alternative Income Processing Software
EZMealApp is the convenient software that digitizes your entire free- and reduced-meal application process, including alternative income forms, and saves you hours of work.
With EZMealApp, your district’s School Nutrition program will:
- Save time with digital submissions of applications and alternative income forms directly from parents. eliminating the need for data re-entry and expediting eligibility notifications.
- Enable parents to submit their applications or alternative income forms from any internet-accessible computer.
- Simplify processes by pre-matching student identification numbers to categorical eligibility of food stamps and migrant/homeless/institutionalized status, imported from outside authorities.
Free- and Reduced-Meal Application
+ Alternative Income Form
EZMealApp lets your school district’s Nutrition program:
- Boost participation with a convenient, mobile-friendly interface.
- Eliminate data re-entry by staff, saving time and labor costs.
- Reduce or eliminate costs in paper, scanning, and printing expenses.
- Improve service to parents and students with quicker eligibility notification.
- Fully integrate with other eTrition modules.
- Enjoy pre-matching of student identification numbers to categorical eligibility imported from outside authorities.
EZMealApp also lets parents and students:
- Easily navigate the intuitive, mobile-friendly interface.
- Trust that their data is secure through SSL security protocol.
- Quickly receive automatically generated eligibility notification letters in the appropriate language.
- Gain immediate student eligibility at Point-of-Sale, once approved.
Complete the form below to learn more about EZMealApp.