Free/Reduced Meal Application Software
EZMealApp is the convenient Free- and Reduced-Meal Application software that makes the entire process fast, accurate, and easy.
With EZMealApp, your district’s School Nutrition program will:
- Save time with digital application submissions directly from parents, eliminating the need for data re-entry and expediting eligibility notifications.
- Boost participation by making it more convenient for parents to submit their applications, even while “on the go,” from any internet-enabled device.
- Simplify the process by pre-matching student identification numbers to categorical eligibility of food stamps and migrant/homeless/institutionalized status, imported from outside authorities.
Convenient Free- and Reduced-Meal Application Processing Software
EZMealApp lets your school district’s Nutrition program:
- Eliminate data re-entry by staff, reducing labor costs.
- Speed up processing times.
- Reduce or eliminates paper, scanning, and printing costs.
- Improve service to parents and students, who receive eligibility notification quickly.
- Integrate with other eTrition modules, including a dashboard that automatically shows real-time new-application submissions and allows the district simply to click on the student’s name, process the application, and then serve a free/reduced lunch to the student immediately.
- Enjoy pre-matching of student identification numbers to categorical eligibility of food stamps and migrant/homeless/institutionalized status, imported from outside authorities.
EZMealApp also lets parents and students:
- Easily navigate the intuitive interface.
- Trust that their data is secure through SSL security protocol.
- Quickly receive automatically generated eligibility notification letters in the appropriate language.
- Gain immediate student eligibility at the Point-of-Sale, once approved.