Schools are complex. Messaging shouldn’t be.
There are a million reasons you send messages across your K-12 school district, from fundraiser solicitations and field-trip updates to weather delays/cancellations and emergencies.
But if you have a different communication method for each of those occasions, you likely are struggling in a number of ways.
Your school communication system could be failing you by:
- Scattering information across multiple channels, which creates a disorganized communications mess.
- Entrusting students to get important news to parents.
- Wasting time relaying updates through too many intermediaries (e.g. phone chains).
- Creating inaccuracies caused by keeping multiple contact lists.
- Risking the exposure of sensitive information.
- Neglecting to build a genuine parent-teacher relationship.
You’re already dealing with complex situations, and these communication challenges only compound the problem.
That’s why you need a simple, efficient way to communicate.
It’s why you need EZSchoolMsg.com.
Simplified School Messaging Software for All Your Needs
EZSchoolMsg.com is the web-based mass-notification system that produces and distributes custom messages for immediate or future delivery.
Using email, voicemail, and text messaging, EZSchoolMsg.com:
- Organizes all messages into a single app with configurable communication channels.
- Saves time by getting important updates directly to the people who need them, reliably and without intermediaries.
- Secures all your messages so your sensitive information stays safe.
- Reduces errors by seamlessly integrating with go.edustar to automatically sync contact information.
- Enhances relationships between parents and teachers.
- Eliminates paper altogether.
- Bolsters your emergency response process.