Method Test Prep
Clear-cut preparation for complex tests.
Does it feel like preparing for the SAT or ACT is more complicated and challenging than the test itself?
If so, it could be because your current SAT/ACT preparation:
- Conflicts with the instructor’s teaching style or some students’ learning style.
- Fails to report the data-driven insights necessary to help students succeed through accountability.
- Delays feedback or offers explanations that don’t correspond to the exact test question at hand.
- Neglects learners who work at a faster or slower pace.
- Presumes all teachers have a full understanding of these constantly evolving tests.
- Limits access for some, or even most, students due to cost.
- Provides insufficient support for the software.
These issues have plagued many SAT/ACT test-readiness courses for years and make it difficult for students and instructors alike to get the most out of their test prep efforts.
Fortunately, there is now a program that overcomes these challenges.
Now, there is Method Test Prep.
Ready to change the way you prepare for the SAT/ACT? Get Method Test PrepGet Method Test Prep
The Proven SAT/ACT Prep Course
Method Test Prep is the SAT/ACT-readiness tutoring service that has been shown to increase SAT scores by an average of 110 points and ACT scores by an average of 3 points.
With Method Test Prep, you will be able to:
- Gauge student strengths and see where they’re struggling, and then select or create quizzes that allow students to practice and master concepts in which they need improvement.
- Glean valuable insights from detailed reports created from the feedback of hundreds of schools over the past decade in order to ensure that you get the exact information you need and in just the way you want it.
- Provide immediate feedback through video, audio, and written explanations of the exact question the student just attempted.
- Enable each student to work at her or his own pace.
- Work from the provided curriculum which features details on every facet of the test.
- Get the on-boarding and training you need, as well as ongoing, unlimited training and support.
- Gain access to both ACT and SAT test prep courses for every student at your school for as little as $3.00 per student.
Plus: Method Test Prep is optimized to work on any internet connected device using Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
- Video explanations to every question.
- Over 500 practice vocabulary words and over 2,500 practice questions.
- Targeted lessons focused on each individual section of the ACT and SAT.
- Self-evaluations to help students monitor strengths and areas for improvement.
- Numerous full-length practice exams to give your students confidence on test day.
- Short, easy to consume lessons broken up into five-to-fifteen minute sessions to prevent overwhelming the students.
- Comprehensive reports for faculty members.
- Variety of learning tools, including video instruction, audio explanations, vocabulary builders, checklists, immediate feedback, and more.
- Formats to meet all needs, including self-paced, teacher-led, one-to-one, and small group, all available online, at school, or in the home.
- Unlimited access to repeat lessons as review and further help students with difficult concepts.
- Robust reporting tools for immediate feedback to pinpoint strengths, weaknesses, and areas in which students need the most help.