Clear-cut preparation for complex tests.
Does it feel like preparing for the SAT or ACT is more complicated and challenging than the test itself?
If so, it could be because your current SAT/ACT preparation:
- Conflicts with the instructor’s teaching style or some students’ learning style.
- Fails to report the data-driven insights necessary to help students succeed through accountability.
- Delays feedback or offers explanations that don’t correspond to the exact test question at hand.
- Neglects learners who work at a faster or slower pace.
- Presumes all teachers have a full understanding of these constantly evolving tests.
- Limits access for some, or even most, students due to cost.
- Provides insufficient support for the software.
These issues have plagued many SAT/ACT test-readiness courses for years and make it difficult for students and instructors alike to get the most out of their test prep efforts.
Fortunately, there is now a program that overcomes these challenges.