All your students. All their information. All in one place.
Does your student information solution make entering, managing, and acting on organized data feel like a never-ending struggle?
That’s because most student information systems:
- Scatter information and resources across multiple companies, software, or even schools.
- Are too rigid to handle the specific needs of your unique school district.
- Don’t allow direct action because they lack messaging capabilities.
- Change from school to school with no centralized, district-wide control.
- Operate in a bubble because they won’t integrate with existing applications or other business productivity systems.
- Cost extra money by forcing you to purchase separate IT infrastructure.
- Lack the power needed to handle massive amounts data.
With all these challenges, how could you possibly keep accurate information on all your students?
You couldn’t. Until now.
A Whole New Breed of Student Information Software
SME is the latest, most comprehensive student information system on the market today.
This software takes a district-wide enterprise approach to accessing and managing your student information, giving you complete centralized control but with all the flexibility of the web.
With SME, you finally will be able to:
- Get organized by consolidating all your information into a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Enjoy the flexibility of being able to configure and customize the solutions to your exact needs.
- Take action with customized, precision messages directed to specific individuals by role/school, or system-wide alerts sent to the entire district.
- Gain centralized control over all the student information in your entire district.
- Expand your reach by integrating with existing applications or other business productivity systems.
- Save money by utilizing your existing IT infrastructure and hardware.
- Wield the power of a student information system designed and built to handle data on over 500,000 students at a time.
- Highly configurable enterprise setup allows system customization to meet specific business needs of educational institutions ranging from 15,000 to 500,000+ students in size.
- Census-based demographics track students and families across schools, dwellings, and enrollment areas.
- New Gradebook combines Standards Based Grading and Classic Grades, resulting in uniform GPA calculations.
- “Wizards” feature allows you to:
- Add data to multiple fields for large or small student groups
- Enroll students quickly by gathering critical enrollment information
- Create discipline incidents and document responses
- And more!
- Messaging tools allow you to send role-based/custom system alerts as well as system-wide or school specific messages.
Single-login access lets parents, at any time, view information about their student(s), at every school in the district, including:
- Test scores
- Discipline notes
- Graduation standards
- Student courses
- Web Services let you integrate with existing applications and other business productivity systems.
- Student Information
- Grade Reporting
- Daily, Period, and Hourly Attendance
- Graduation Standards
- Special Education
- Case Management
- State Reporting
- Textbook Management
- Fee Administration
- Gifted and Talented Education (GATE)
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Family, Teacher, and Substitute Portals
- Attendance Status Audit
- Role Permissions Audit Trail
- Grades Audit
- Transcripts Audit
- GPA Audit
- Policy Audit Trail
- Login Audit
- Role Audit Trail
- History User Audit Trail
- NCLB Non-HQ Staff Parent 20-Day Letter Audit
- NCLB/Highly Qualified Scheduling Warning Override History