School Financial Solutions
Smarter Data Channels → Better Workflow → Consistent Gains
Our solutions are tailor-fitted to your state. Select yours below.
Make Smarter Financial Decisions for Your School
You’ve already made the first smarter decision:
Harris School Solutions understands that if you want to lead your district or charter to financial success, your School Finance and School HR offices first need computer software capable of managing your specific schools’ unique demands.
Our software will help you:
- Save time with innovative, helpful tools like our Employee Self-Service module.
- Gain confidence by working within a system built to decrease human error and to help keep you compliant and within state regulations.
- Get the most from your staff by leveraging automation, freeing up personnel to work on the bigger-picture needs.
- Make more-sound fiscal decisions with all the data you need, integrated across your entire system and organized to give you clear insights.
- And much more.
Select a category below to learn more.
"Harris School Solutions is customer focused and it is clear customer satisfaction is their primary objective. The Harris team is available for questions and problem resolution anytime because they understand the importance of data accuracy.
Coweta County Schools is a proud client of Harris School Solutions."
- Chris Latimer, Comptroller
Coweta County School System
Behind every single Harris School Solutions product is a team of dedicated professional Support individuals, men and women whose sole focus is to work hand-in-hand with you every step of the way for as long as you choose Harris.
- Experienced, professional trainers, many of whom have worked in schools themselves
- You choose: on-site or remote training during implementation
- Hands-on approach to teaching you what you need to know to succeed
- Will turn you and your entire staff into experts at the software you run
Proactive Support Promise: we don’t make you stop what you’re doing to contact us, check on updates, or troubleshoot problems. Instead, we go the extra mile by regularly reaching out to you with:
- New solutions
- User group meetings
- Best practices
- Troubleshooting tips
- And more
- Refresher Training
- New-User Training
- Assistance Navigating New Laws/Regulations
- Business Process Review
- Best Practice Consulting
- Federal and State Reporting Assistance and Consulting