It Takes a Community to Educate a Student
We make computer software that makes teamwork possible.
Educating students doesn’t happen without awareness and teamwork; it takes an empowered community working together to create an environment conducive to success.
Unfortunately, most student administration software products fail at community building because they:
- Segregate student information from school to school with no centralized control.
- Lack the advanced security needed to safeguard sensitive student information.
- Scatter workflows from multiple schools across various companies, tools, platforms, and Support resources with no integration.
- Impede flexibility by not allowing customization.
- Inhibit parental involvement due to a lack of real-time, integrated communication channels.
- Waste time attempting disorganized and inefficient district-wide mass updates with inefficient media.
- Struggle to offer insightful feedback about what’s working and what’s not.
- Complicate reporting by failing to keep up with state and federal regulations, which slows the entire process.
- Cost you money by forcing you to purchase new infrastructure and equipment with no versatility.
- Cause frustration by offering the wrong functionality for your school district’s unique size and needs.
- Neglect classroom-level information altogether.
- Burden staff and faculty by creating extra work through unnecessary steps.
- Tether you to a desktop computer.
To solve these problems, Harris School Solutions has been listening to and working with superintendents, principals, parents, teachers, students, administrators, coaches, and school counselors for the past 29 years to provide the cutting-edge student administration tools and proactive Support our 4,000+ school and district clients need in order to achieve success through teamwork.